Shirodhara is the best part of Ayurveda. Herbal oils, plain water, cow milk, coconut water, buttermilk & medicated oils used in Shirodhara according to disease or requirements.
- Shirodhara has a good impact on the nervous system.
- Shirodhara is very effective on Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Hair-loss, Hypertension & Nervous system related disorders.
- Psychosomatic disorder treated by Shirodhara.
- Shirodhara rejuvenates the face and removes the lines of the face.
- Medicated Shirodhara oil makes hair follicles stronger then stops Hair fall, Hair-loss and encourages the growth of new hair.
- Shirodhara has proven effective in hypertension.
- Shirodhara is helpful for insomnia patient it is an immediately calm mind and relaxes nerves.
- It is useful in nerve disorder, paralysis.
Greeva Vasti is a treatment of the diseases related to the cervical region/Neck region. Greeva Vasti Reduces pain and inflammation to the neck region. Greeva Vasti is a procedure where specified ayurvedic medicated oil is retained for a stipulated period in the Greeva/Neck/Cervical region.
Medicated oil work oleation and Sudation on the skin, muscles and ligaments releasing tension and stiffness of the whole neck region.
The Lukewarm medicated oil is poured into it and maintain warm medicated ayurvedic oil around 25 to 30 minute, end of session squeezed out using cotton and repeats this process 5 to 7 day’s to get good result.
Benefits of Greeva Vasti:
- Removes the spasm and rigidity of the muscles around the cervical region.
- Remove Pain and stiffness in the neck.
- Good for Shoulder pain, Headache and giddiness.
- Stops the degeneration of the Cervical joints.
- Greeva Vasti Lubricates the Cervical joints.
- Relieves the radiating pain towards the hands because of cervical pain.
- Reduces numbness due to nerve compression.
- It help Nourishes the muscles and nerves of the Cervical area.
- Increases the blood circulation cervical region.
- Effective in Cervical spondylitis.
Vasti refers to a ring/rectangular shaped compartment. In this compartment medicated/herbal oil is stored. In this procedure, the vasti is placed on the affected area then warm medicated oil is poured in the ring/rectangular-shaped area. In this process, to control the temperature of the oil, the oil is changed frequently after a short time. Slowly the skin absorbs the oil and after 30 to 40 minutes the ring is removed and the remaining oil is massaged over the affected area.
This treatment not only relieves from the pain but the stiff muscles also enhance the blood circulation.
Benefits of Kati Vasti:
- Effective for Chronic Back pain.
- Effective in Lumber Spondylitis.
- Relieves the pain due to Sciatica pain.
- It eliminates inflammation in the lumbar region.
- Improve blood circulation in the affected area.
- lubricates the joints keeping them flexible and pain-free.
Janu means knee, Janu Vasti is an Ayurvedic treatment that provides a simple and high effective relief to knee pain. Janu vasti strengthening the knee muscles, surrounding soft tissues and joints. The treatment is performed by pouring & pooling medicated/herbal oils for 30-40 minutes in a compartment. Medicated/herbal oil improves blood circulation & nourishment. The duration of this course is usually 5 to 7 days or as prescribed. After this treatment patients resuming back to their daily activities and work.
Benefits of Janu Vasti:
- Reduced swelling of the knee joint.
- Increase knee joint mobility.
- Increase blood circulation in the knee joint.
- Lubricate and strengthen the knee joint.
- Protect the cartilage of knee joints.
Massage is an important part of Ayurveda as an efficient source of alternative medicine and healing. Ayurvedic massage is effective for the Integumentary system, Nervous system, Circulatory system, Muscular system and endocrine system.
Massage has been prevalent in the entire world including India since ancient times. It helps to reduce the free radical activity in the body. Ayurvedic massage with herbal oil removing the toxin into the alimentary canal and also performed with an acute awareness of the chakra and marma.
Ayurvedic Massage Benefits:
- Improve blood circulation in the skin.
- Reduces Muscular stiffness.
- Ayurvedic Massage Prevent aging effect.
- Reduces General body Pains after the workout.
- Massage beneficial in mental stress and depression.
- Good for the skin nourishment.
- Effective on joint pain, Rheumatic pain and Arthritis pain.
- Good for Insomnia, Parkinson’s disease and paralysis.