10- types of full/short-term (YTTC) Yoga Teacher Training courses:-
- 1-Month foundation yoga training course.
- Pregnancy (Pre and Postnatal) yoga teacher training course.
- Anti-depression yoga teacher training course.
- 150-hours yoga teacher training course.
- 250-hours yoga teacher training course.
- 6-Month Yoga Certificate Course.
- 1-Year PG Diploma in Yoga Course.
- 2-Year M.A in Yoga Course.
- RSY- 200 hours, 300 hours & 500 hours (YTTC) Yoga Teacher Training Courses.
1-Month foundation yoga training course, 150-hours & 250-hours yoga teacher training course:
1-Month foundation yoga training course is an introductory yoga course, 150-hours & 250-hours yoga teacher training course is run by Amritam yoga foundation.
Pregnancy (Pre and Postnatal) yoga teacher training course:
Pre and Postnatal yoga teacher training course that is run by Amritam yoga foundation. This pregnancy yoga teacher training course is designed for the yoga teachers who are interested to teach prenatal and postnatal yoga.
This is a special program designed for both as a teacher who wants to learn pregnancy yoga and as a mother who planning for a baby or who’s conceived.
Anti-depression yoga training course:
The anti-depression yoga training course is run by Amritam yoga foundation. This program is specially designed for who is suffering from stress, anxiety, hypertension, depression, and much more Psychosomatic disorder. This course is very useful to everybody/yoga teachers who want to learn how to destress by yoga. After this course, you can use this certificate as a professional yoga trainer.
6-Month Yoga Certificate Course, 1-Year PG Diploma & 2-Year MA in Yoga Course.
6-Month yoga certificate course, 1-Year PG Diploma & 2-year M.A in yoga course is a regular Diploma/degree course run by UGC (University Grants Commission) approved university Govt. of India. The yoga Certificate/Diploma/Degree course is very helpful for all male/female students, homemakers & any individual to take up yoga teaching as a part-time job / full-time job/Govt. Job.
The successful students can build their career as a full time/part-time/Govt. yoga instructor immediately after the course.
This is a golden opportunity for you to be a certified yoga instructor.
Certificate Approved by UGC Govt.of India.
- Educational Qualification: 12/Graduation with the minimum of 45 % Marks.
- Knowledge of Hindi/English Language.
- Yoga Classes duration & Day:
- • Practical yoga Classes conduct every Monday to Friday for 1-hour in a day.
• Theory yoga classes conducted every Saturday & Sunday for 2-3-hours in a day.
- Job Opportunity:
- Yoga Instructor jobs in India & foreign countries.
- Yoga Instructor jobs in the fitness club.
- Government jobs as yoga teacher/Instructor.
- job as a yoga Instructor.
- Yoga studios.
- Sports Academy.
- As a personal yoga instructor.
For more information please visit our studio or call/Whatsapp +91-9990771734 / +91-9990476704
RSY- 200, 300/500 hours YTTC (Yoga Teacher Training Courses):
Amritam Yoga Foundation is also affiliated with World Yoga Alliance. RSY- 200, 300/500 hours International Yoga Teacher Training Courses are certified by World Yoga Alliance. We provide YTT (Yoga Teacher Training) Courses like RSY- 200, 300/500 hours International Yoga Teacher Training in Noida which supports our students in their journey from being a student to a yoga teacher.
World Yoga Alliance is a very largest non-profit association that represents the yoga community. Yoga Alliance is globally known for providing RSY certificates to best yoga teacher training course providers which have to follow the rules and policies given by Yoga Alliance to maintain its trust among the students. Amritam Yoga Foundation has its all courses certified by Yoga Alliance either they relate with yoga teacher training course. Ashtanga Yoga & Hatha Yoga is a traditional yoga practice. Ashtanga Yoga & Hatha Yoga Teacher Training is also provided by Amritam Yoga Foundation.
The certified Yoga Teacher Training Course helps our student to become the best teacher and gives the opportunity to them to teach yoga in their respected countries.